MYLK PRESS TEAM - PRODUCTION
$18/Hour (6 - 9 hours depending on the season), Fridays
The aMYLK Production Team members hold revered positions at aMYLK because this is where the magic happens. We don’t just put nuts (or seeds or tubers) and super premium ingredients into our mylks, we imbibe the mylk with loving energy.
The Mylk Press Team is responsible for processing nuts and tubers and utilizing our hydraulic press to create the base mylks which then get turned into flavors by our Blending Team. This position is also generally responsible for the production of all fruit mylks during the summer months.
This position requires strong attention to detail, the ability to follow a recipe, the ability to lift up to 45 lbs, a tolerance for noisy machinery and a willingness to clean up, scrub surfaces and equipment and mop post production and a willingness to work alone on certain days depending on the volume of production.
- ability to lift up to 45 lbs repeatedly
- ability to stand for up to 5 hours at a time
- ability to work morning shifts
- experience in a food production environment a plus
- food handlers card will be required (easy to get)
- Interest in wellness, health & plant-based eating is a plus, but not required!
- Must show up rested, with loving intentionality (good vibes please)
- Must be available every Friday from 7 am until 4 pm during high season (April - October) and 8 am - 2 pm November - March.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume and a brief cover letter about why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous kitchen experience a plus.